Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I am unable to give you reps. Have tried several times. Owe you like 50 reps
Usually only reason u can’t give rep is if that person was last person u gave it to! Then u need to rep someone else before u can hit them again! ;) :d5:

Mythbusting… white ash with salt-based fertilizers, no flush. It’s all in the cure ;)

81DED2E2-A6BA-45F6-AB59-0BCB6D24B581.jpeg

Blueberry by Canuk. It’s like someone is baking blueberry muffins over here :D

Last edited:
Here's the original post thinking they may need more K but haven't made any adjustments yet cause half the group seems ok and they are all on the same rez plus I don't want to make things worse

Here thy are today Day 49
View attachment 1585246View attachment 1585247View attachment 1585248View attachment 1585249View attachment 1585250View attachment 1585251View attachment 1585252
It is hard to say in a Solo cup because you only need to be a tiny bit off for a day or two for it to show. Looks like Ca but I wouldn't change anything.

It is hard to say in a Solo cup because you only need to be a tiny bit off for a day or two for it to show. Looks like Ca but I wouldn't change anything.

Thank you I had a feeling it was possibly ca... I get that and was wondering if the solo cup had something to do with it since it was just those.. I won't change anything they look the best of any I've done so far I'll keep doing what I'm doing :thanks::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back