Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I just read at Royal Seed mentioned light and stress in general and genetics
ChatGPT says
It is not uncommon for some auto flower cannabis plants to produce three leaves during their maturation process, instead of the typical five or seven leaves. This phenomenon is referred to as "trifoliate" growth and can be attributed to genetic mutations or environmental factors.

In some cases, genetic mutations can cause a cannabis plant to develop with fewer leaves than usual. This can occur naturally, or it can be the result of crossbreeding strains with different leaf structures. Some growers even intentionally breed plants for trifoliate growth because they believe it can lead to higher potency.

Environmental factors, such as changes in temperature or lighting, can also affect the number of leaves a cannabis plant produces. For example, a sudden change in light intensity or duration can cause a plant to develop with fewer leaves than usual.

Overall, while three-leaf growth in auto flower cannabis may not be the norm, it is not necessarily a cause for concern and may even be a desirable trait for some growers.
I should have mentioned is a photoperiod. I will add that to my pins

Nope repost please.

Where I struggle is figuring out the deficiencies @DDubs suggested couple of them need more potassium.. Which after looking around I think he might be right but also wonder if is a lockout situation? :shrug: Feeding 650pppm wk 7&8 12 gallon rez ro/tap blend 100ppm
View attachment 1584600

Day 47

View attachment 1584595View attachment 1584596View attachment 1584597View attachment 1584598View attachment 1584599

Here's the original post thinking they may need more K but haven't made any adjustments yet cause half the group seems ok and they are all on the same rez plus I don't want to make things worse

Here thy are today Day 49
IMG_3744.JPG
IMG_3745.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG
IMG_3747.JPG
IMG_3748.JPG
IMG_3749.JPG
IMG_3750.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back