Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world could use some more tree huggers
Fo sho! Crazy how many millenniums it took to have nature get in balance for life to sprout and now we got rainforests being plowed over at crazy rates for stupid things like illegal cattle farms/gold mines/ soybean fields and there is no telling what kinda effect that shit can cause! I don’t even have kids but still be nice for this planet to not go into some crazy place out of a movie where everyone’s running outta resources! :shrug::cuss:

Anyone seen this stuff? A Green Genes Garden video popped up in the feed

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 9.08.47 PM.png

4 perfect. Super minor injury that'll take weeks. Get used to it

Fingers crossed but already had a notification from my mlbtv app saying he is planned to be back for his next start! Our pitching has stepped up this year! Thank god the owners realized they needed to improve the in field product to sell tickets to mew stadium! They done spent over a billion in last 2yrs on players!

Jean-O's Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble Day 100 well she got the axe tonight enough amber for me:tang: Buds are super thick and she has a amazing dank weed smell not fruity :drool::hothot:

IMG_3736.JPG

IMG_3740.JPG

CMJU5733.JPG

PBUE0741.JPG

TFPT3600.JPG

TVFE5327.JPG

UNAY3827.JPG

Anyone seen this stuff? A Green Genes Garden video popped up in the feed

View attachment 1584942
Goddamn green gene! My LED strips were from his company pacific light concepts but they went outta business so I couldn’t use my damn warranty when the diodes started going out! :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back