Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kid tried me for money once selling candy bars. Said it was for his gymnastics team. I asked him to do a backflip. LIttle shit handed the box to his buddy, took two running steps and foot planted a wall into a back flip. I gave him a tenner for the risk. I don't care if it was a real team or not, I was impressed.

I appreciate you too:d5::pighug: :pass:

So I washed it till there was no excess brown stuff....I gave it 5 good squeezes....I soaked for a few hours....then I weighed the Mc out and calmag....got a ppm of 600.ph 5.8..I watered that in.....then I made another with seakelp only ppm of 310 ph 5.8 then I watered that in till run off.....there is no excess brown running out the bottom..or in soil...when i washed and squeezed..the water is clear.....

Last edited:
I'm waiting for someone to spare change me and say they take credit cards! Always been my line to spare changers is "Sorry bro, all I got is plastic"

Will give money to people with a good schtick, but gotta be doin something. Gotta watch out for the "trustifarians" doin it though. Kid in Boulder was out workin the sign and then we see him hop in a Land Rover parked around the corner an hour later
Shit 1 of em gonna bust out an iphone and a square mobile credit card reader one of these days!

I'm waiting for someone to spare change me and say they take credit cards! Always been my line to spare changers is "Sorry bro, all I got is plastic"

Will give money to people with a good schtick, but gotta be doin something. Gotta watch out for the "trustifarians" doin it though. Kid in Boulder was out workin the sign and then we see him hop in a Land Rover parked around the corner an hour later
Think it was new york where i saw a story a ways back about a dude that sits out every day collecting change and he admittedly wasn’t homeless and actually said he made like $250k a year and drove a brand new benz! He would change into ratty clothes before he went to post up on the street!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back