Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
when-dinner-s-ready.gif

That pic seems photo shopped but they do get huge wanna catch one of those and a tarpon:headbang:

Actually getting to go out on salmon charted in a few weeks boss paid to take all us guys out... They're no tuna but still fun and strong for their size

I snapped that pick from a video. It was a solo catch!!! Bluefins can be monsters! Didn't look augmented as the guy was struggling

Tarpon are trippy fish. There are a lot on the southern side of Charleston SC. I never cought one, but have seen a couple surface while kayaking. One came up right next to me and scared the shit out me!!!

I snapped that pick from a video. It was a solo catch!!! Bluefins can be monsters! Didn't look augmented as the guy was struggling

Tarpon are trippy fish. There are a lot on the southern side of Charleston SC. I never bought one, but have seen a couple surface while kayaking. One came up right next to me and scared the shit out me!!!
Ahh that make sense thought it looked weird that would explain it.. I've never done any salt water fishing always wanted too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back