Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I’m not getting sick again but have the feeling it’s coming.. SIL got sent home from work first then Saturday night wife came down with it… She’s been in bed since day night only has come out a couple times for bathroom and to smoke then right back to bed.. Today I feel like I am burning up woke up sweating and still am but don’t have a fever :shrug

Angle grinder shaving rash........?....I've got plenty aloe vera.........:d5:
1681735988943.gif

PlayStation controller....?....that's what they call it now huh..........?.........:yeah:

:crying:

Some days I just can't resist the straight lines........
carry-on-laugh.gif
Ahahahah PlayStation requires a pair of hands, I require an extra pair of hands 💪🏻 loooool

Hope I’m not getting sick again but have the feeling it’s coming.. SIL got sent home from work first then Saturday night wife came down with it… She’s been in bed since day night only has come out a couple times for bathroom and to smoke then right back to bed.. Today I feel like I am burning up woke up sweating and still am but don’t have a fever :shrug

Hope ya feel better! Had a roommate once that whenever he would feel sickness coming on, he would get a pint of El Toro tequila and down it in 5 minutes. Would be loaded, puke, and pass out. Would always be fine when he woke up. Never saw the guy sick in 4 years!

Hey Now,
Any mechanical keyboard fans out there. I just got my 1st taste this weekend. Boy oh boy these things are a widget lovers delight!
98DABFB8-1FDE-4D9E-9E7D-BCC77108EBAC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back