Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
71A69698-054A-43D0-A9A1-19F23779FBC7.jpeg

Getting kind of full in the ManCave here folks…chop day is coming soon for a few of them though ✅

I just watched Cocaine Bear, boy am I glad I waited until it was free on Peacock, what a waste of time.

On that note it is off to bed I go......... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Took me 5 hours to finish it as it was such a cinematic masterpiece I found myself pausing it every once in a while and going to do something productive.......

:crying:

:pass: idk i been up with my aunt since 12. Her diverticulitis is acting up. Shes finally sleeping. So smoking time :bong:

Yup.....I Wouldn't Swap you......... :pighug: ......

Divericulitis.....do you know what foods Trigger it.........?......

I forgot to say yesterday....my Mother isn't Out.......they have extended her stay........

December she had a fall....broke her sternum...bed rest in hospital for a few weeks...

They let her out...she vomitted all weekend...Thinking it was a change of meds from hospital.......

Doc saw her... sent her back to hospital...Doc Thought she'd had a stroke....it was extreme vertigo...she spent another few days in hospital...this was mid December...when I was going to Help her settle in back home...

Within 4 days back Home...she fell and broke her femur....she was on the floor all night until my Son heard her banging in the morning.....

She has been in hospital/Care since.......but because she has two knackered hips....she's over 80...and she's had covid twice in hospital... things have been a Lot slower than we Thought.

Now they have moved her out to a Care facility....and she faces the real possibility of losing her home to pay for it.....Also meaning she would have no home to go to if she did improve........:shrug:...Depression has Hit her like a Brick.

Not Moaning...coz I Know since Covid the care homes in the UK and everywhere else in the world are in Turmoil...but they have moved her to a Dementia and Alzheimers care home....it was the only space they had.

She is the only one with physical problems...all the rest as she put it are DoollalyTap...so she's refusing even to leave her room.

She's living her worst nightmare......:pass:...and there is nothing much we can do to help....she needs 24 hour care ATM coz she cannot get to the Toilet herself....and they won't consider her returning Home until she can.

:crying:

:pass: idk i been up with my aunt since 12. Her diverticulitis is acting up. Shes finally sleeping. So smoking time :bong:
Dude I got that shit in 2019 spend 8 days in the hospital they removed 12 inchs of my colon and a had to shit in a bag for 7 months. Was hell dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back