Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I checked
That's what I said. Apparently most of them are flowers and we're still more then a month away from being able to start them. I told her to just start chucking them around the perimeter of the property and see what grows and I'll mow around it. But we do have lights and heat mats and a outdoor greenhouse so hopefully she can plant a couple hundred while she's off this week while we have HVAC installed
Haha, I spread a bunch of Nastrium (spelling?) And other flower seeds at the edges of my yard last weekend!

That's what I said. Apparently most of them are flowers and we're still more then a month away from being able to start them. I told her to just start chucking them around the perimeter of the property and see what grows and I'll mow around it. But we do have lights and heat mats and a outdoor greenhouse so hopefully she can plant a couple hundred while she's off this week while we have HVAC installed

Yeah that's what i was thinking at least it won't be total lose :headbang:

Here's the gnome x night owl releases for 4/18&4/20
Screenshot_20230415-200811.png
Screenshot_20230415-200746.png
Screenshot_20230415-200758.png

The pipe that had the leak I tried to fix a couple months ago sprang another leak like 8' away. So the plumber replaced the section of copper pipe with pex. $120 so not bad. This one looks like a valve that blew down the same pipe before it goes into the boiler :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back