Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife is gonna kill me when all these plants arrive.....but I got my Persian Shield at least. Also a White Anthurium, a Hypoestes Pink (polka dot), and a Watermelon Peperomia...

At least ya tried, lol, all of the females I have had that had youngins desired that cave like place to have her kittens, lol

After watching a couple youtube videos about setting up a cat birthing area, we have this.

1681502647520.png

Her bed is now inside of a rubbermaid tub with a hole cut in the side, but high enough that a small kitten can't escape. So she has her nice cave like area to give birth and keep the kittens, and then she still has the rest of the crate while keeping them contained.

My wife also went and got one of those blue snot sucker bulbs, because she say that sometimes kittens will need their airways cleared, and she got some antibiotic stuff to go on the umbilical after its cut.

I'll stop posting about this until I have kitten pics, LOL.

@Lil Dab - Hey friend, I highly recommend Lubrisyn HA. It's a hyaluronic joint supplement that was originally developed for race horses. Quite popular down here in KY with the derby and all. If it's good enough for million dollar horses it's probably almost good enough for our pets. They make a human version, which the wife and I both take. Really effective. A lot of joint supplements "work" but the effective dose they put in the bottle is too low.

Imagine only taking one baby aspirin for a headache (81mg) when you need a regular adult dose (500mg) and being surprised it doesn't work great. It's the same story with bioavailability. Not all forms of a compound can be absorbed and used by the body.

If cost is an issue let me know and I'd be happy to drop a bottle in the mail to you. We've got it on autoship and a discount code.

My reds have been getting mounded about every 3 days, about 2 more inches is all the room I have left. Wife's sweet potatoes are climbing quickly. Tomatoes and peppers doing nicely. Need to make time this weelend to put up the shade cloth and cut 30% of the UV hitting them.
The outdoor gardens get attention almost daily this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back