Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going alright haven't been up too long yet for much to go wrong.. Got up around 10 made breakfast and been wandering the house bored cause yeah it looks nice out but it's damn cold.. I might go to the garage and start cleaning up so I can get to the boat :nono::shrug: or might just be lazy all day smoke and jam :headbang:

The later sounds better! When do you usually start fishing?

Couple of buddies out west who are avid fly fishing jackasses are trying to talk it it up again. They had me pretty stoked on it when I first moved here, but went to some specialty shop and saw the gear prices! Holy shit! that stuffs pricey. and i.m no cheap ass.

So what's the logical thing to do for a sports hobby? Go buy a $5K carbon fibre cyclocross bike and only ride it 5 times in 4 years!

@Lil Dab. Dale I finally got this temple ball rolled up. Kind of a bitch. Like rolling a hand
full of sand into a ball. Lol. I'll try to wait until next April 1 to give it a try. 14.7 grams.

PXxlv4Z.jpg
:crying::nono:

The later sounds better! When do you usually start fishing?

Couple of buddies out west who are avid fly fishing jackasses are trying to talk it it up again. They had me pretty stoked on it when I first moved here, but went to some specialty shop and saw the gear prices! Holy shit! that stuffs pricey. and i.m no cheap ass.

So what's the logical thing to do for a sports hobby? Go buy a $5K carbon fibre cyclocross bike and only ride it 5 times in 4 years!

Depends on the year some i don't stop I'll steelhead/trout fish threw the winter then hit the open water for bass as soon as ice outs.. Acttually had my buddy text me yesterday asking if i was ready he was out on one of the bays off Lake Ontario water temp in the bay was 44F on the surface :crying::nono:

Yeah fly gear gets expensive I have a very very cheap flyrod <200$ combo but do have a pretty fancy centerpin rod and reel the reel list for 1k$ but i paid 600$ :gassy:
F7B2B366-1A39-41B6-8A62-9F7E89CC8092.jpeg
image.jpg

Trout fishing season opens here next Saturday

It’s the same here for anything inland.. But Lake Ontario and it’s tributaries are open all year lots of out of staters travel up here during the winter to trout fish plus they get much bigger coming out of the lake

Hope you're doin well N/A! Is that they're Sundae Driver auto?
Thanks Goo, hope your day is a pleasant one and you're doing well! I'm not entirely sure about that, but one could assume judging by the name. What I do know is that it is :
Gelato 45 photoperiod by Cookie Fam: 60/40 indica/sativa (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies)
X
Forum Stomper autoflower by Mephisto: 50/50 indica/sativa (girl scout cookies x sour stomper)

An I can hardly wait to see the outcome..
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back