Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Lil Dab ...
rolling.gif
..sharing one....

#PotsHot ....
coff.gif
....help yourself..............

@PinkyNotTheBrain ....how did your Prodding go.............?........:goauto:.......
About how youd expect. My back is swollen and the whole reason I went in was my gut being swollen so this seemd counterproductive. They ended up giving me a shot in my back that was supposed to numb me but it didn't do much and in an unexpected twist somehow my bad knee is swollen from being strapped down. Top it off with when I got home first thing aunty says that the bathroom sink is leaking. :haha:That's it im done bitchin, hows ur day goin?

About how youd expect. My back is swollen and the whole reason I went in was my gut being swollen so this seemd counterproductive. They ended up giving me a shot in my back that was supposed to numb me but it didn't do much and in an unexpected twist somehow my bad knee is swollen from being strapped down. Top it off with when I got home first thing aunty says that the bathroom sink is leaking. :haha:That's it im done bitchin, hows ur day goin?

I Wish you a Better Day Today..........:wizzy:......

I was out last night shoving all the girls back into the wall of the cabin....the wind whipped up a Hooligan and I was worried about them being blown off the table......:windy: .....but...they Survived.........:headbang:...

I Wish you a Better Day Today..........:wizzy:......

I was out last night shoving all the girls back into the wall of the cabin....the wind whipped up a Hooligan and I was worried about them being blown off the table......:windy: .....but...they Survived.........:headbang:...
Thanks. :bighug:
Mossy to the rescue!!!

:superhero::whew:

U started frog testing?
IMG_20230413_055911420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back