Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalls is the sweetest dog ever with older people and little kids. But he likes to pretend he's a toughguy around teenagers apparently :haha:
I watched a dog named Eazy E get slapped by a clawless cat yesterday. The slap made the cutest little “pap”sound, then Eazy E screamed like bitch and ran as fast as he could :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Definitely nice to spend a couple minutes in there everyday and just look around and touch the plants. And real nice that the vent sucks my weed smoke right out so I don't have to hear about it :crying:
Screened porch here to avoid the histrionics…..or hide in my tent.

I watched a dog named Eazy E get slapped by a clawless cat yesterday. The slap made the cutest little “pap”sound, then Eazy E screamed like bitch and ran as fast as he could :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Guessing Eazy E had a previous encounter with a clawed cat? ROFL. Cats read the room much better than dogs.

Guessing Eazy E had a previous encounter with a clawed cat? ROFL. Cats read the room much better than dogs.
Probably….Eazy is around 10, and has spent his entire life walking around this town off leash. He’s encountered everything you can think of. He has a home, but during the day he’s a man about town. Everybody knows him….it’s hilarious to hear some old couple talking about how much they love Eazy E :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back