Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, yippee it's Friday :woody: and here's my Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry on Day 45 or 46(one of the two LoL) but she's really putting out a fresh fruit aroma with even better stem rub just over 2ft ..
KIMG4944.JPG

Oh..that looks bad......:karmacloud:..
My folks got over 1" of rain in less than 20 min. Was just a regular thunderstorm, then put of nowhere sirens and had to be less than 4 minutes later thay it ripped through. Tbh, I loved the adrenaline rush and have always had trouble keeping myself from going out to watch the storm. This time though I didn't fuck around and got in the basement.

Had to do a dump run and then head into.town to do a little shopping,,,,,town is over run with cityslickers, friggin cars parked everywhere, double and triple parking, freaking roads end up being impassable....going to have to deal with fireworks every night, all night for 8-9 days.

Is that all for 4th July @Talonxracer .......? ... :pass:

My folks got over 1" of rain in less than 20 min. Was just a regular thunderstorm, then put of nowhere sirens and had to be less than 4 minutes later thay it ripped through. Tbh, I loved the adrenaline rush and have always had trouble keeping myself from going out to watch the storm. This time though I didn't fuck around and got in the basement.

I'd be first in the shelter.....:biggrin:.. ..

Good morning y'all ! 57*f and smells like fire, kitties taken care of, and my coffee cup is almost empty :coffee2:
morning talon, my coffee needs filling. Off to da machine right now. :cheers:

Is that all for 4th July @Talonxracer .......? ... :pass:
Yes it is, not too mention all the kids summer camps are now going full tilt. The city folk "started" showing up yesterday, this afternoon they will start showing up like rats leaving a sinking ship......LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back