Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one even better. Remember the whole "tide pod" thing?

Hear me out on this.

Cereal pods. Shaped exactly like tide pods with the same consistency, but a shelf stable milk formula on part of the mouth-dissolvable packets, with crumbled cereal on the other. That way once it bursts, you're not getting soggy cereal.

Hear me out on this.

Cereal pods. Shaped exactly like tide pods with the same consistency, but a shelf stable milk formula on part of the mouth-dissolvable packets, with crumbled cereal on the other. That way once it bursts, you're not getting soggy cereal.

Hear me out on this.

Aren't you lactose intolerant? 🤣

Look you're on the go. You don't have time to fuck around with "wrappers" that cover a cereal bar, what is that anyway? A bar? Made of cereal? Sounds like something fascists came up with.

So instead you grab your big jug of cereal pods. Quick flip of the lid, you toss 1 down into your hand (or 2 if you have freakishly large palms.) They are squishy and pod-like; need some fake boobs on the fly? Cereal pods. Done with your fake boobs? Time for breakfast.

Cereal pods. Multi-use, multi-versatile.

Look you're on the go. You don't have time to fuck around with "wrappers" that cover a cereal bar, what is that anyway? A bar? Made of cereal? Sounds like something fascists came up with.

So instead you grab your big jug of cereal pods. Quick flip of the lid, you toss 1 down into your hand (or 2 if you have freakishly large palms.) They are squishy and pod-like; need some fake boobs on the fly? Cereal pods. Done with your fake boobs? Time for breakfast.

Cereal pods. Multi-use, multi-versatile.
1681349318200.gif

Go go go lol off to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back