Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners quick question Twenty20 seeds is there benefits from ordering directly from there website or do I get the same amount threw MVB.. Just curious is their stuff is like meph math and there’s extra seeds per pack?

Supporting the company and crew directly. I order direct if I can so I know the money is going to the right people. Although, MVB isn't bad either.

You are high babe calm down... don't make me put you in your kennel...
You still think I’m high smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ when will you learn … that was gone awhile ago and kennel huh 🤔 I’m going to help you out and say you used the wrong word … right … right … otherwise sleep with 1 eye open
B6BF9A74-FAEB-4661-A344-06EEB0CC9CF0.jpeg

Well we have had a very comfortable spring but that is about to end .................... :fire: I am Applewood smoking a turkey breast for club sandwiches tomorrow, Pasta salad for Saturday, Chef Salad for Sunday, Turkey Sandwiches on Monday. Maybe something warm on Tuesday, but it will be cooked outdoors.

View attachment 1609328

Guess I can't complain but it's getting warm for up here.. I'm off all next week figures it's going to rain almost every day:doh::wall::joy:

1688092892023.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back