Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, thats when we all had metal garbage cans that were rusted out in the bottom.
That reminds me of a funny story. I just bought a brand new galvanized garbage can and lid. The first time I ever used it. It was very hot summer time and a cat got run over in the street in front of the house so I threw it in the can and put the lid on. Well by the time the trash got picked up that can musta smelled really bad because when the huge burly garbage man dumped it he folded it up like it was a beer can, threw it and the lid under the wheels of the truck, backed over them and then forward. I closed the curtains and waited until he was long gone before going out to look at the can. It was flat as a pancake. I did not report it because I was quite sure he could fold me up just like that can. :haha:

Do you use a soil moisture meter or a wood moisture meter or something else
ScreenHunter_273 Aug. 10 11.45.jpg

That reminds me of a funny story. I just bought a brand new galvanized garbage can and lid. The first time I ever used it. It was very hot summer time and a cat got run over in the street in front of the house so I threw it in the can and put the lid on. Well by the time the trash got picked up that can musta smelled really bad because when the huge burly garbage man dumped it he folded it up like it was a beer can, threw it and the lid under the wheels of the truck, backed over them and then forward. I closed the curtains and waited until he was long gone before going out to look at the can. It was flat as a pancake. I did not report it because I was quite sure he could fold me up just like that can. :haha:
Thats one job I could never do, you could follow my trail of vomit on my entire route.

I was a kid before disposable diapers, and unfortunately being the oldest, i used to get the honor of emptying the diapers. my mom would get so pissed, i be throwing chunks all over the place on the way to that toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back