Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missouri has the most favorable growing laws, coupled with affordable land/homes in the setting I prefer….so it’s in the lead. Although the interior of VA is on the table….not coastal. Probably one of those two. I looked at Oklahoma, but the growing laws aren’t as good as I suspected.

Interesting...Legal growing is a factor. Technically it's 4 plants in Va, but don't think anyone gives a shit as long as you don't have a shitload. Haven't heard of anyone getting busted for a "smaller" amount of plants.They're shaken down the hemp farmers though. There's some cool/pretty places off the Interstate 81 corridor that would fit your bill. Out a ways, but not too far to a facsimile of civilization. Pretty affordable as well

I got the ocean in my veins, so will end up on a beach somewhere. I ended up in VA to spend time with and help out with some family stuff. Once that resolves itself, will seriously start looking. Will be goin to Oaxaca, Mexico towards the end of the year. Really like it there! Beach and mountains...

Would already be in Spain(outside Barcelona) or south western France(Basque Country near the Spanish border)) if it wasn't for the bureaucracy and taxes. Still may end up over there. Retirement is set, but need to keep working for a little while longer to support my travel habit and bougie tastes! :haha:

Haven't spent much time there other than the I-70 corridor. Seen a lot of shows in KC and would stop in St Lois for shows and to crash/hang with some friends there. Always a good time though! Oh yeah, and scape the millions of bugs off the windshield during the summer. Holy shit there's some bugs there!

It's like an Impressionist painting!

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 8.24.50 PM.png

Interesting...Legal growing is a factor. Technically it's 4 plants in Va, but don't think anyone gives a shit as long as you don't have a shitload. Haven't heard of anyone getting busted for a "smaller" amount of plants.They're shaken down the hemp farmers though. There's some cool/pretty places off the Interstate 81 corridor that would fit your bill. Out a ways, but not too far to a facsimile of civilization. Pretty affordable as well
Honestly, with a bit more effort, I can usually out yield 6 plants, with four well grown and finagled plants, given the same restricted space…. :pass:

Yeah, the ocean is awesome….if you have the budget for it. But you’re right….it does have a way of getting in your veins….I’ve had the privilege to get to live in some nice beach communities (ocean beach, sd was my favorite….early 2000’s)….

but not too far to a facsimile of civilization.
Eww civilization. No thanks…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

NYS fucked up the roll-out of legalization (of course). They licensed existing hemp farmers to grow recreational weed last season, assuming they'd have licensed dispensaries open by September, 2022. So far there are only a few dispos open in the NYC area (none in my part of the state). So the poor farmers are still sitting on last year's harvest with no legal way to sell it. Meanwhile the Seneca Nation licensed their own dispos on the reservations, and have had dozens of dispos in operation for a year or 2 (40 minutes from me). I was worried NYS would crack down on them. Governor Hochul to the rescue! She says NYS will honor the Seneca licenses, and approve the licensed farmers to sell to the Indian dispos. Some have bongs set up if you want to taste before you buy, and dozens of strains and concentrates on display at very reasonable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back