Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You went n jinxed me :crying:
I generally need less sleep than most just how i am but the no sleep at all stuff adds up quickly. When I actually sleep through the night i feel crazy when i wake up 🤪

Yeah....you can get Used to sleep deprivation...... :coffee2: ....hubby says if he had my sleep pattern he would Die.....

And.....what is your Favorite Smoke of the year up to now........?
Well fine then keep your secrets 😊. That's a complex question. I really like the brain damage but ill definitely get tired of it. Apple blossom and blueberry muffin photos by Humboldt and blackberry by fast buds are probably top in taste. Jean Os have great consistency. Symmetrical. Got 2 WTF of his just starting to flower. And you?

Well fine then keep your secrets 😊. That's a complex question. I really like the brain damage but ill definitely get tired of it. Apple blossom and blueberry muffin photos by Humboldt and blackberry by fast buds are probably top in taste. Jean Os have great consistency. Symmetrical. Got 2 WTF of his just starting to flower. And you?

You Know what I'm smoking........:pighug: .....

Ya definitely no one that's ever shared my bed has also shared my sleep patterns , ive had some unhappy campers :crying:

Yup...I spend most of my nights on the settee.....:headbang: ...I can't see the sense in keeping him awake too......:shrug:

I Used to have to turn the TV down to very quiet....and type silently.....so I didn't wake him up...but now he is deaf..........it's Fine.....:biggrin:

Good morning y'all, 64*f and heavy thunderstorms later today, flash flood warnings are already out. Kitties taken care of and more coffee is needed....

You Know what I'm smoking........:pighug: .....

So im not sure because im not really sure how to go about choosing but I think I have a good male of the Ugandas. i got one male with black stems now, not fully, but its the only one that shows the trait and it seems to be a strong plant , thick stem , grew twice the height of females, mostly symmetrical what else should I look for ?

Good morning y'all, 64*f and heavy thunderstorms later today, flash flood warnings are already out. Kitties taken care of and more coffee is needed....

Morning @Talonxracer :bighug:...sharing one............:pass:

I can Hear Thunder too....but the forecast says it is further up the coast.......we are ust getting the Sound Effects.......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back