Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man….talk about eerie. It’s windy, rh% in the teens, and just took dude outside…..as soon as we get out there his nose goes straight in the air. I realize I can smell a wildfire burning several miles away. :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: And I’m down wind:doh::doh:

Whats that u say….another jam about da Reggae shark?
1687491321166.gif

well it’s been a long ass day with @InkAddict$ moving , our girls love the new house . I think it’s time to celebrate babe light it up this mama is smoking ❤️ 🍃 💨
And she smoked....
They won’t die, but it’s less than ideal. If any are photos, they need back on their cycle asap
I'll do it at 5am in the morning 🌄...they are all autos anyway they will be good...

Man….talk about eerie. It’s windy, rh% in the teens, and just took dude outside…..as soon as we get out there his nose goes straight in the air. I realize I can smell a wildfire burning several miles away. :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: And I’m down wind:doh::doh:
We're stuck in some weird thing where the fire in Canada smoke is just hanging out right here. It's not bad in the morning but it's been kinda tough to breath in the afternoons for a couple weeks. I have to psychically push Smalls out the door anywhere after 4:00

We're stuck in some weird thing where the fire in Canada smoke is just hanging out right here. It's not bad in the morning but it's been kinda tough to breath in the afternoons for a couple weeks. I have to psychically push Smalls out the door anywhere after 4:00
That's for sure not jersey phresh. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back