Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how I'ma under the influence of some 8 month cured T20M's Snow G right now.. :eyebrows: Got'z one more post to make :mrgreen: And de terps on this Snow G are complex and amazing. Lovez opening the jar:biggrin: Citrus, gas, hint of pepper.. an maybee some lemon in dere too :shrug:

Multi potted 2 Seedstockers CBD Critical first of the month. One of em twinned :dancer::dancer:One is struggling butz we keep her going

Just moved em outdoors today, so this is right after they got in da sun rays on em :cooldance: Growing in organic soil with organic 4-4-4, 2-8-4, WC and gnome juice 😜 Oh an foliar spraying tonight at sundown with somez humic/fulvic acid, kelp, yucca, n a couple drops of peppermint soap. :thumbsup:

CBDC 6-22A.jpg

seedstockers2.png

So, I’m walking Duder just now, narrow residential street. A pickup turns down the road towards us, going nice and slow…dude and I get off the road, stop, waiting until the truck passes. As he goes by, I notice the driver has a big, shroom shaped pipe he’s tokin’ out of….using his other hand to light the lighter, driving with his knee. Went by like I wasn’t even standing there :rofl:

So, I’m walking Duder just now, narrow residential street. A pickup turns down the road towards us, going nice and slow…dude and I get off the road, stop, waiting until the truck passes. As he goes by, I notice the driver has a big, shroom shaped pipe he’s tokin’ out of….using his other hand to light the lighter, driving with his knee. Went by like I wasn’t even standing there :rofl:
In his world, you weren't. :crying: :crying::hump:

@PinkyNotTheBrain is traveling different dimensions entering your state and mine all while eating chips and laughing his ass off at home. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back