Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens.....last 2 days of pushing myself got me a morning of waking up in pain but I figured it would happen so no surprise there. Morning duties done, coffee all drunk up. Think it'll be a slow day. Maybe take a few cuttings off the new coleus and get a start on them.
Hope a good is to be had by one and all. :bighug:

Morning kittens.....last 2 days of pushing myself got me a morning of waking up in pain but I figured it would happen so no surprise there. Morning duties done, coffee all drunk up. Think it'll be a slow day. Maybe take a few cuttings off the new coleus and get a start on them.
Hope a good is to be had by one and all. :bighug:
Just right in water? I got a few different kinds...I want to make more...any advice?

Just right in water? I got a few different kinds...I want to make more...any advice?
I have made mine a production set up using tubes off fleabay and scrap 4 x 4 pieces.
IMG20230619083246.jpg

IMG20230619083225.jpg

IMG20230619083214.jpg

Some people like watch them progress and want it pretty so I got a few of these off Temu to sell as a lark.
IMG20230619083021.jpg

But you can easily get by with a small is jar or glass.

Best advise is cut em a bit long in the stem section, I've done a few too short and play hell keeping the tubes full as they can suck up the water pretty quick when you least expect it.
In a week you should at least see the root buds forming and they should be ready to pot up in 2 to 3 weeks.

Good afternoon @Mossy :bighug:
Whatcha guys workin on?? :pass:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ......
HUGBEAR.gif

Weeding......the infernal problem here... :pass: .....in the yard.........they just use the bushcutters on the garden........

They are Starting at 7am tomorrow......it is too hot by noon to be doing humpy work.....

I noticed hubby filling the outdoor shower up with water ....I Think outdoor patio showers are on the agenda for tomorrow.....:biggrin: .....

That'll Scare the cyclists more than a guard dog.............:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back