Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6147.JPG

IMG_6149.JPG

The first back figs are starting to colour up...bit weather battered...but I'm not complaining...... :pass:

IMG_6146.JPG

IMG_6150.JPG

Less damage on the greens...coz they are Later.......less weathering........:pass:...

IMG_6154.JPG

I Found two morre Passion Fruits on the vine..........:headbang:......

IMG_6135.JPG

The white grapes survived the hair cut...........:pass:.....

IMG_6136.JPG

I've never harvested off this one.......coz the grapes always go over to grey mold..........:headbang: ...I was going to chop it down last year.....on the List of jobs that didn't get done.......:biggrin:

If it succumbs to mold this year...it is Out............:headbang:.......

IMG_6137.JPG

Me Avocado bushes........not without damage.......but the tall one is 2 years old now....and that is the longest I have been able to keep one Alive.....:biggrin:

There are a few in there now....all grown from avocado seeds/pits......:headbang:......

IMG_6144.JPG

The Wisteria is so Confused with our crap weather that is has gone back into Flower....That normally happens February.....which is about right for what we are getting........:d5:

And...lastly.........anyone identify this weed..........?

It Looks like bailer twine........and is a nightmare suffocating other plants........

IMG_6143.JPG

That was my morning........:pass:...I'll stick the coffee on and you can Share yours.........

coffe.gif
Bit Fancy schmantzy...but hey...it is Sunday.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back