Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1687008580366.jpg

Quite a lovely bunch of coleus.
View attachment 1604838
Season is over but if anyone interested for next year, Rosey Dawn Gardens is a great supplier.
Rabbits keep eating mine...squirls too...ate 200$ worth of ny cloned carnivorous plants...I've lost 340$ in the last 2 weeks...I'm getting poison or a gun and pooping their asses....I don't give to fuck to any animal lover....I love animals but I swear I set my weed plants outside and they try eat them...I got Roman candles fire works I'm shooting them with come in my yard you little bitches...
16870162171772999031368244374204.jpg

Thanks @Mossy! It's my karma to deal with troubled kids now, after all the gray hairs I caused my mom. She never stopped believing in me... not when when I flunked out of high school, or sold hash out of her house, or when I started disappearing for months at a time on maritime adventures to Latin America. She often didn't know what country I was in, or if I was lost at sea, until the next cryptic postcard from Puerto Plata or La Guaira.

Rabbits keep eating mine...squirls too...ate 200$ worth of ny cloned carnivorous plants...I've lost 340$ in the last 2 weeks...I'm getting poison or a gun and pooping their asses....I don't give to fuck to any animal lover....I love animals but I swear I set my weed plants outside and they try eat them...I got Roman candles fire works I'm shooting them with come in my yard you little bitches...View attachment 1604849
Rabbit stew! It’s tasty!

Rabbits keep eating mine...squirls too...ate 200$ worth of ny cloned carnivorous plants...I've lost 340$ in the last 2 weeks...I'm getting poison or a gun and pooping their asses....I don't give to fuck to any animal lover....I love animals but I swear I set my weed plants outside and they try eat them...I got Roman candles fire works I'm shooting them with come in my yard you little bitches...View attachment 1604849
I had to fully enclose anything growing outside in wire fencing, from flowers to the garden! All you are doing is providing them with an exotic menu if you don't fence or provide lethal coverage 24hours a day with a thermal/night vision scope on a top end air rifle.....I speak from experience....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back