Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I don’t get stuck in a bathroom for 6 hours
:crying:
I won't do that again...it was terrible...I ate a quarter way to much...they were strong....you probably no some people I know in the Ozarks...small community of town people I here..everyone pretty much knows everyone besides tourist..

I got to get the fuck out of MO it's hell now the city is shit...drugs everywhere and shootings dailey....FL I'm on my way @Bill.de.Cat
I was in Salem just a bit south of Rolla on I-44. Sister teaches in the high school we graduated from.

I couldn't do that everyday...I wouldn't have a brain left...holey fuck...
pinky-and-the-brain-x-ray-ct-scan-get3p73mcmg6j85g.gif

I won't do that again...it was terrible...I ate a quarter way to much...they were strong....you probably no some people I know in the Ozarks...small community of town people I here..everyone pretty much knows everyone besides tourist..
Guessing you were at Lake of the Ozarks. The wife’s family lives there and she grew up near there. Thankfully, we’re closer to Table Rock Lake so we have a bit of a buffer

Not as airy as Dr grinspoon. Only seen pics but if those are the best of that plant I prob won’t grow it… looks like each branchlet would hold a 1/4 joint!
Don't it's not worth it really....I got 6 oz off 3 plants....weeds good though....

You are moving to Florida? They are zero tolerance aren’t they?
Naw, we got Medical and are fighting hard to get a ballot initiative. They know we got the backing and keep playing games to keep it off the ballot for the people to vote on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back