Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to figure out my next earthbox jr run trying to pick high rosin yielders any opinions this pretty much everything I have plus a few postal strains and OSS strawberry microverse which is one for sure need 2 more:d5::lildab::pass:

1686948650616.png

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live stoners.

Anyone having site issues that are not normal? It seems phone users have more problems than PC users? I am on a PC with good internet and don't seem to have any of the issues mentioned so far save some large picture files in posts loading slowly sometimes? Report problems here please: We cannot fix what we do not know is broken.

I prefer to call it downloading free content rather than "pirating." If I can borrow books and movies from the library for free, I don't see a big difference if I download a movie for free, watch it and then delete it. But I must have pirate blood, since I headed out to sea at 17 on some very disreputable sailing ships and fishing boats.
Deep down inside you know the answer to that!

Ok I'd be fine with that if it's only lights...they make bad ass lights....
There are CC members onsite for over 5 years with many many grows that have not got test lights so don't hold your breath. Begging and groveling does work sometimes though stellar grows gets attention also!

Lmfao talk about making life difficult! Why would u use those stupid things u gott best to death with a hammer only to turn em into smaller pieces that will never disintegrate from your soil when u could just use the bits and topdress couple tablespoons easy peasy? Dunks are made to go into pools of standing water like ponds or birdbaths/ fountains whereas the bits are pretty much ready to go and not the consistency of powdered drywall!
When all else fails read the instructions:

2023-06-16_14-00-37.jpg

The Blackberry is getting nice color
_DSC3076.JPG

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live stoners.

Anyone having site issues that are not normal? It seems phone users have more problems than PC users? I am on a PC with good internet and don't seem to have any of the issues mentioned so far save some large picture files in posts loading slowly sometimes? Report problems here please: We cannot fix what we do not know is broken.

Deep down inside you know the answer to that!

There are CC members onsite for over 5 years with many many grows that have not got test lights so don't hold your breath. Begging and groveling does work sometimes though stellar grows gets attention also!

When all else fails read the instructions:

View attachment 1604631

The Blackberry is getting nice color
View attachment 1604632
My year badge is gone....but I understand on the lights....I filled an application out with Hlg for sponsorship...let's see what happens....they make top quilty lights....I'm not holding my breath....it's just to see if it's possible....and I like running tests gives me something to do....ty

Last edited:
My year badge is gone....but I understand on the lights....I filled an application out with Hlg for sponsorship...let's see what happens....they make top quilt lights....I'm not holding my breath....it's just to see if it's possible....and I like running tests gives me something to do....ty
Gotta shoot your shot right? :d5::pass:

More of a gag gift item, passed from family member to family member at Christmas, then stored in the freezer until it is regifted next Christmas.
My grandmother would buy the best every year and she and my father were the only ones to touch it. Limited edition tins with christmasy winter scenes. Grandma was not a drinker, but I could swear I smelled rum!

My year badge is gone....but I understand on the lights....I filled an application out with Hlg for sponsorship...let's see what happens....they make top quilt lights....I'm not holding my breath....it's just to see if it's possible....and I like running tests gives me something to do....ty
My 5yr is gone too…?

My year badge is gone....
Well maybe it is a hint
snicker3.gif

The site underwent a Xenforo update the other day, the add on badge broke and probably no longer works with the software. Hobbes will have to look at it when he gets back from walk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back