Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morn @MedCzech :headbang:

Your girls are looking great, some nice flowering going on!
Thanks bud. Yeah they look really nice. Hoping he UV addition has an effect. I already see three things, very few gnats, very healthy growth, and a the Northern Lights seems to have flowered much earlier than normal.

Hope you are well. That little bonsai plant you have should be ready soon. I have never grown anything with a banana smell to it…

Thanks again @Lil Dab ...She's top notch in every way. Bud structure is dense, trichome coverage is far above average, and she is loud and proud. At this point, with the scents blended together she is spot on screaming loud Orange Gelato!

:woohoo1:

She is definitely some nice eye candy I can only imagine the smells :toke::drool::bow:

Thanks bud. Yeah they look really nice. Hoping he UV addition has an effect. I already see three things, very few gnats, very healthy growth, and a the Northern Lights seems to have flowered much earlier than normal.

Hope you are well. That little bonsai plant you have should be ready soon. I have never grown anything with a banana smell to it…
The Bonsai is in the fade now, very few white pistils, mostly orange now. Just waiting for some amber trichs to start showing up.

Clap Along ......if you fancy an Extra #Smokebreak
Not sure i can squeeze any more smoke breaks in but….
1686922842071.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back