Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning buddy
gif.gif

My new side light thanks to @Cerebral Goo then ill be buying the blue pucks for my new veg tent....ac infinity 5x5 with one Hlg super veg and 4 blue pucks...the side boys will go in my flower tent and ill sell my cheap side lights....these are bad ass lights...
Screenshot_20230612_075946_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230611_175009_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230611_233852_Chrome.jpg

Hlg give out great Afn code that gets a great price cut....100$ off my last order so this will be around 250$ for the veg pro......or I'll just get the 650r again...it's good for a 7x7 veg print....idk....that would be all I need...it cost me $550 for my last one....the one and pucks would be maybe a little cheaper... around $400....I'd guess....might have to go that route....Mañ'O'Green said he grew an 8ft plant with the pucks....so I got to test them out.....and the side boys go in my flower tent....

I don't know if one veg pro and 4 pucks would be enough light....I might have to just get the 650r since it's built for both veg and flower in case I need to run them all the way through....and it has better spec....plus 550$ refurbished isn't bad...mine had one little knick on the driver that was it....

I'm confused on what to get..I just want a bad ass light for a 5x5 at a budget....and hlg does make those....only thing I got to get refurbished...it's more worth it half the price a little knick don't bother me....

I don't know if one veg pro and 4 pucks would be enough light....I might have to just get the 650r since it's built for both veg and flower in case I need to run them all the way through....and it has better spec....plus 550$ refurbished isn't bad...mine had one little knick on the driver that was it....
My issue and why I hesitant to buy a refurbished light is the life span on the diodes.. there is no way of knowing if that light has 100hrs on it or 1000 hrs .. Am I the only one with this mentality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back