Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN family! @Mossy, @Talonxracer , already greeted you lol @PinkyNotTheBrain @Lil Dab @JP1 @Shugrows @InkAddict$ @Mrs.InkAddict @DCLXVI @MedCzech @blue @Mañ'O'Green and all the non-tagged… Happy Caturday
image.jpg

Zelda ruling over the morning livingroom on her favorite fuzzy blanket.

Good morning @Talonxracer , attending a wedding and reception today. Open bar… may not be good! And a DD to boot. May not remember much, but gonna try to moderate!
LOL,,,,, I always get snagged into being a DD for such events....I no longer drink alcohol,, I learned how to drink far too well in the Navy. Then years later I got tired of hangovers and worrying about getting stopped by the cops, LOL never did get stopped or tested at check points, at least not until I stopped drinking, LOL now it seems every checkpoint they put up around here, pulls me for a breath test, LOL I think they know I don't drink and know they won't have paperwork to do when they test me, LOL

I have a area rug in the dining room, the print on it has squares with circles inside them, the circles are about 12" in dia and every cat I have owned loves sleeping on the rug, but they only sleep within the circles! What is up with that, circles seem to attract the cats!?!?!?

I have a area rug in the dining room, the print on it has squares with circles inside them, the circles are about 12" in dia and every cat I have owned loves sleeping on the rug, but they only sleep within the circles! What is up with that, circles seem to attract the cats!?!?!?
Mine find cardboard boxes… full or empty, closed or open!

Mine find cardboard boxes… full or empty, closed or open!
LOL,, Missy has a thing for paper grocery bags, I get home from the store and she pesters me until I put the bag on the floor so she can get in it and nap.

LOL,, Missy has a thing for paper grocery bags, I get home from the store and she pesters me until I put the bag on the floor so she can get in it and nap.
Then Buster shows up and the games begin!!!! At least until he tires of it and simply lays down on the bag and her, she scoots out of the bag quickly then, LOL

Ours love the reusable from local grocery store. As soon as you empty them at least one is trying to hop inside!

From the sublime to the ridiculous huh......?...... :pass:

IMG_5869.JPG

Wait.......:pass:....

IMG_5871.JPG

Wait.....:hurry:.......

IMG_5872.JPG

1.30 pm......not sure if it has Peaked yet......................:watering:......watering now has the ability to steam cook the roots............

It is the temp on the plant table........ :biggrin:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back