Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a perfect use for a single man’s dining room :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That was back in my early college days and all of the room mates had bike that we parked in the house!

These martinis are like a velvet hammer....................... I an getting drunk

It’s a perfect use for a single man’s dining room :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reminds me of a friend's Harley which got stored behind the couch in the living room for the winter. One of the downsides of where I live is that the riding is pretty crappy for five or so months of snow and ice. So the Harley spent the bad months behind the couch. Didn't leave a lot of room in front of the couch, mind you. Priorities must. Which might actually have cost him a girl friend. :pighug:

This is his full effort beg for pizza crust :crying: Just can't stand up anymore without it
View attachment 1602014
;)
image.jpg

Reminds me of a friend's Harley which got stored behind the couch in the living room for the winter. One of the downsides of where I live is that the riding is pretty crappy for five or so months of snow and ice. So the Harley spent the bad months behind the couch. Didn't leave a lot of room in front of the couch, mind you. Priorities must. Which might actually have cost him a girl friend. :pighug:
She wern't much of a girl friend then. I cannot begin to tell you the shit my wife has put up with over the years, because my house is where it all happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back