Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks babe ❤️ I’m definitely serious about this I’ve sat and watched you for a long time so now I can show you what I’ve learned .
I know you have....Im try to showing you....what you need to do is help me trim all this bud.... 😆

Is 1 bar enough for the whole tent? I was wondering if I'd need 2 or have to move it around :shrug:

Based upon the info on their website, one is good, per light.

@JP1 I just run one in my 4x4 and have in mounted so that it hangs between two of the bar LEDs..

@Frankthetank for you it should come with clips and it will clip right to your HLG I believe

9B12BD87-ED91-47DA-8582-F0671F54F60A.jpeg
BF92292E-2155-46A4-86DC-5E49E329C9C7.jpeg

Since Spring is sprung the fungus gnats are trying a comeback. I've been adding 1 T. of mosquito bits per gallon of nutes for the entire grow. Maybe it's seasonal. I suspect that the BT in the skeeter bitz are controlling larvae inside the pot, but they're laying eggs in the slime that forms on the outside of the 3GL fabric bags. I've been scraping it off from time to time, and hit the wet sides of the bags with a hot-air gun like they used to use for peeling paint. This is the stuff that scrapes off:
fabric-pot_slime.jpg

I've been adding 1 T. of mosquito bits per gallon

Pretty sure it's suppose to be 4 tablespoons per gallon applied every 2 weeks.. That seems like a lot of algae :nono::yoinks::shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back