Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks me too @Mossy . Wherever I am when I get the smell of peonys in my head im right in my backyard. They're 59 years old this year. My grama planted them the spring after we moved in, i end having to tie them back like 5 times a year. Aunty's tryna cut out half but i aint doin it so that means they stay :muahaha:
witch.gif

200w.gif

IMG_20220530_100735620.jpg

This is only May after the first time I tied her up and put the gate around it. Its also one of the neighbor cats favorite ambush spots. Soooo many bees

giphy (19).gif

The plan probably in the fall is to rip off the porch that is at the top of the pic, rebuild and when we do im ripping out the little green Christmas trees and extending the veggie garden and rerouting the water so my house will stop sinking. Big ambitions limited energy :grin:

oldfarts.jpg

Yeah, if I don’t recall it wrong it was something about a place to chill when one got retired.

Ah.....you want a Reserved spot on the Top Table..............?

You are Welcome...............:toke:.......Retired to Watch the Grass Grow.................:watering:...Schweet........:smokeit:

Nothing yet, still wearing a jacket when going outside until late in the afternoon, another month before any outdoors gardening can start.

Yeah...I noticed yesterday......you were still in the 20's and I was in the 60's........ :headbang: ...don't take the donkey jacket off yet.........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back