Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir we shall see hoping it makes a bit easier for the summer less maintenance.. Might have rig up some auto filling for long weekends I'd rather not have to relay on anyone:shrug::goodluck:

Just planted in coco, but EB's next round for the same reasons as you! Will be following! Cheers to growin some great plants!

Hey! When should I start feeding? I don't want to guess like I have in the past with FF trio. I want to learn right, now that I have you guys for help. So based on how these look what are my next steps? Does she look like she needs anything yet?

Day 24-25 In FFOF, only giving ph tap water around 6.4 that's it nothing else so far. I have Bonnie and Clyde by cronk, recharge and cal mag on hand. I could obviously follow the feeding guide from cronk but all the online schedules don't account for soil that's "hot".

20230409_215506.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! When should I start feeding? I don't want to guess like I have in the past with FF trio. I want to learn right, now that I have you guys for help. So based on how these look what are my next steps? Does she look like she needs anything yet?

Day 24-25 In FFOF, only giving ph tap water around 6.4 that's it nothing else so far. I have Bonnie and Clyde by cronk, recharge and cal mag on hand. I could obviously follow the feeding guide from cronk but all the online schedules don't account for soil that's "hot".

View attachment 1581604
I wouldn't feed yet personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back