Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
punch-out-king-hippo.gif
That was a fun game, every match was all timing.

Can u use that ac infinity humidifier without that hose! I had a similar style humidifier from inkbird and the water always dripped out thst hose! Whenever it shuts off the vapor still in the hose will just sit there and condense back into water and then run outta the hose! Just a thought but I haven’t used that model so maybe it works better! :shrug:
I have no idea I hope it works well. I will be getting it the end of May I’ll post a short review.

That was a fun game, every match was all timing.

Ever play Marble Madness? Even with a Game Genie, you'll find yourself swinging your controllers around your head making a Xena Warrior Princess-like war cry.

THAT is why historically they removed cords from controllers; by the way (little known embellished fact loosely based on nothing.) Some tech dad was like "God damnit we need to fix this, these controllers are expensive and patching drywall is time consuming." There was a vote to eliminate Marble Madness from the world period, securing it in a tomb of concrete but it required a major vote and it fell flat because everyone was out that day patching drywall from swung controllers.

2362030-nes_marblemadness.jpg

I heard that's the final boss in Mike Tyson's Punch-out on 8-bit nintendo. No one knows though; because no one knows how to get past King Hippo.
Ya i do! U wait for him to raise his fist to throw a straight punch and u hit him in the gut! Them his eyes go crossed and u can punch him a few times! ;)

Ever play Marble Madness? Even with a Game Genie, you'll find yourself swinging your controllers around your head making a Xena Warrior Princess-like war cry.

THAT is why historically they removed cords from controllers; by the way (little known embellished fact loosely based on nothing.) Some tech dad was like "God damnit we need to fix this, these controllers are expensive and patching drywall is time consuming." There was a vote to eliminate Marble Madness from the world period, securing it in a tomb of concrete but it required a major vote and it fell flat because everyone was out that day patching drywall from swung controllers.

2362030-nes_marblemadness.jpg
U know whats up…. ;)
image.jpg

Man did you spill Coca Cola on the tops of all your games? Get some iso wipes and clean those babies up! :rofl:

I think it's time to load up some emulators. SuperSai2x enhanced graphics on my 8-bit textures; rounded edges in 1080p. Ohhhh mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back