Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better start working out unless you plan on getting some sort of automatic press especially now that your hooked on the dabs :devil::funny:

Actual footage of FF:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
giphy.gif
More like actual footage of me when Dale bogarts the blunt! ;)

1685766263999.gif

Only I’m a lil more buff! :crying:

Well, made my roulade today, my parents watch my dad's mom on Friday's so I took it to her house to share. Sent hubby this pic and told him I saved him a slice lol.
received_638663614469978.jpeg

Better pic where you can see the swirl
1000010544.jpg

It didn't roll super great cause I put too much cream in and I was rushing but it was sure tasty!

Then I got a text from one of #3s classmates moms saying they were having a party tomorrow for the kids moving up to the upper school, and that the other moms had all put in $25 to go towards food. Told her I could do a cake instead of cash if they hadn't gotten one yet. So I'm making an orange chiffon cake in the morning, and I made 29 "wedding cake" cupcakes (white with almond and vanilla flavors) tonight. So I'll make an Italian merengue buttercream for them tomorrow too lol. They are like the most perfect cupcakes though, hubby and I split one warm cause I had one too many to fit in the container. He told me even without frosting it was the best cupcake he had ever eaten lmao.
received_562612606028011.jpeg
received_1703303716767038.jpeg
1000010545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back