Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday Fam! :bighug: :pass::smokeout::pass:

Thanks to all that left rep and comments on my recent scare on Memorial Day. I'm getting close to the end of one of my weirdest grows and I think I'm being haunted by "The AutoPot Ghost!" Last grow I converted my old res into a drip line system with a small pump. The res is slightly elevated and it doesn't take a big pump with it running out the bottom, instead of up and over. However, I did have to leave the original cut-off valve to keep the res from draining away, (something I forgot to do a couple times last grow, but it was during veg so no big deal). As you have guessed, I've left the valve open 3 or 4 times this grow and the last 2 was in late flower and both girls started foxtailing like crazy, (on only 2 ml of Dyn-bloom per gallon :shrug:)! Luckily, I had already harvested 3 other girls. I was beginning to believe that I might pull my 1st pound off an auto, my Avt was looking so nice and the Chemdogging wasn't far behind. Here's a couple pics ... if only I had ..... :peace::bighug::pass:
IalienMG_20230602_140637.jpg

cdIMG_20230602_140652.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Friday Fam! :bighug: :pass::smokeout::pass:

Thanks to all that left rep and comments on my recent scare on Memorial Day. I'm getting close to the end of one of my weirdest grows and I think I'm being haunted by "The AutoPot Ghost!" Last grow I converted my old res into a drip line system with a small pump. The res is slightly elevated and it doesn't take a big pump with it running out the bottom, instead of up and over. However, I did have to leave the original cut-off valve to keep the res from draining away, (something I forgot to do a couple times last grow, but it was during veg so no big deal). As you have guessed, I've left the valve open 3 or 4 times this grow and the last 2 was in late flower and both girls started foxtailing like crazy, (on onlh 2 ml of Dyn-bloom per gallon :shrug:)! Luckily, I had already harvested 3 other girls. I was beginning to believe that I might pull my 1st pound of an auto, my Avt was looking so nice and the Chemdogging wasn't far behind. Here's a couple pics ... if only I had ..... :peace::bighug::pass:
View attachment 1599727
View attachment 1599728
I forgot to mention that this grow, I also used 4 AutoPot containers! :peek::peek::peek:

update with nugsmasher: was denied first order due to my vpn being in sweden and phone number/billing/shipping not matching = 100% My bad...
Placed a new order about an hour ago with my card, and i just recieved tracking info, big up nugsmasher. :kissass:
Wonder if u get that before my swordfish shows up! Its currently in my state but about 50 miles away so wonder how long that’ll take em! :shrug::oops1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back