Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you give all your females some attention and training.
I trained her on how to save toilet 🧻
Screenshot_20230601_074623_Messages~2.jpg

They make toilet seats that do that. Every toilet in Japan does that to prevent waste paper from going down the drain.
I no they are expensive..😆 this is a cheaper route....I installed one in every bathroom 🚻...

Man I'm high right now is it top the 5th node or after the 5th? Fuck I feel stupid 🙃
I started topping 24 plants ago. I was following instructions from BudeLee's thread that said to top by day 21, above the 4th or 5th node. The last few I topped later, maybe above the 6th (it was getting hard to count). It also worked fine. It always seems to result in an overnight burst of growth in the branches.
MGST.1_day47.jpg WTF.3_day49_top.jpg
[Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper tester, and Jean-O's What the Fuck]

Last edited:
I started topping 24 plants ago. I was following instructions from BudeLee's thread that said to top by day 21, above the 4th or 5th node. The last few I topped later, maybe above the 6th (it was getting hard to count). It also worked fine. It always seems to result in an overnight burst of growth in the branches.
View attachment 1599187 View attachment 1599186
[Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper testers]
I top the 5th...I've also done several topping...on one plant...and I got so many bud sites on that one...it on the right front...both are topped...
20230531_170203.jpg

@Bill.de.Cat .....:biggrin:..Passion Fruit......

View attachment 1599111

I'm a bugger for dead heading....do it without Thinking......so I guess I gotta stop with the passion flower or I won't get the fruit......:headbang:
My wife found a very easy recipe for passion fruit mousse that's killer! Mix a can of condensed milk with 12 oz of passion fruit pulp. The original recipe called for 2 packets of gelatin and a cup of water, which makes it stiff enough to slice, but it thickens even without gelatin. I'm hooked on it.

View attachment 1599187 View attachment 1599186
[Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper testers]
Like Sawney_bean said to see their structure..he doesn't during the breeding process...I'll follow that too...so I know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back