Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

How has the family visit gone?

Morning @Talonxracer ..... :pass: ..sharing one......

Couple of disasters we managed to get through.......lots of sunshine....lots of sea air.......lots of eating and drinking.......well...hubby and son drinking.....everyone worn out...including the dogs......sooooo pretty Normal.....really......:biggrin:

Ok so Bruce Bugbee and his science says that UV light does not measurably change THC or terpenes? He has the data. IMPO it does improve the bud but no proof! Just subjective. I think it is like the entourage effect, there is something there just not measurable.
I have seen with my own eyes a increase in thc quantity when the plants are exposed to uvb, specifically 225nm. I seen the lab reports and the clones grown in the uvb room had a 10-20% increase in thc depending on the strain. The mechanism that causes this is UVR8, which the plant makes as a response to exposure to 225-230nm energy. The higher the starting thc level of the strain the less affect UVR8 has.
Some of the strongest strains are grown at altitude, which see a higher percentage of UVA and UVB than at sea level.

Last edited:
Good morning y'all , 26*f and all the kitties are happy. Missy had her out then came back inside and went directly to the litter box....lol

Spring in Sight yet............?............:pass:

HAPPY EASTER everyone who Celebrates.............:cheersmate:

R.26ec493c5f3619ace6025e3a97c39d52

Spring is here, but that means cold at night and warm during the day, maple syrup time!

Mmmmm....Maple syrup time sounds Nice............:headbang:

Same here....it is Trying to Spring........:biggrin:.......after Easter..when all the Tourists leave........it will get better.......:pass:

Spring is here, but that means cold at night and warm during the day, maple syrup time!
Mmmmm....Maple syrup time sounds Nice............:headbang:

Same here....it is Trying to Spring........:biggrin:.......after Easter..when all the Tourists leave........it will get better.......:pass:
Ok you two…

now I have to make Pancakes or French toast and break out the Vermont maple syrup 😋🥞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back