Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! 50*f and the kitties taken care of, back reading done, several cups of coffee down the hatch, vacuuming done and dishes done......

Ha.....:d5:...I'm busy doing the dishes..............

I've got dope all over the house........newspapers all over the floor......and muddy throws on the settees.......but there is naff all I can do until it stops flipping raining......and we are forecast the next 4 days........:biggrin:

Ha.....:d5:...I'm busy doing the dishes..............

I've got dope all over the house........newspapers all over the floor......and muddy throws on the settees.......but there is naff all I can do until it stops flipping raining......and we are forecast the next 4 days........:biggrin:
Temps hit 88*f yesterday outside, the office became too hot so the AC window unit was put back in, Buster wasn't happy as that is his favorite window seat spot....LOL

Temps hit 88*f yesterday outside, the office became too hot so the AC window unit was put back in, Buster wasn't happy as that is his favorite window seat spot....LOL

The Princess is so OCD she goes nuts when the fan or the aircon gets used...but she sharp ges Used to the Comfort.......:biggrin:

what do you get the best results with smashing the weed you grow?
Personally, I studied the guys who know their stuff…they say, 25/37 for rosin/hash/kief 90 for cured bud around 55-60 RH, 120 for cured flower around 60-64 RH, and 160 for fresh, softer buds.

so far that works well for me. Also temps are really key. I make a log of strains, temps, returns, color, consistency. That way I can learn and get it right. I was pressing flower at 195-205 with fresh flower and 160 and that was too hot. Needed to be only 180-185 max for that flower at that stage. It takes a little getting used to. Best to have a few different micron bags around.

Good luck and have fun! 👍😚💨💨💨💨💨💨🤩love a good dab in the morning ‼️

Afternoon @Redeye Master :pass:..sharing one...your weather must have Perked if you are going outdoor.......?
We were at 21/22c I was just busy and potted them up tbh lol they will back indoor very soon under the SE3000 👍🏻

image.jpg
Little sunny spot. But it’s getting a little windy

Good morning all and happy Memorial Day. Thank you to all the service members present and past that served to make my freedom the norm! So, from a guy that tried for the marines but had medical issues with his knees… I Salute You All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back