Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll seen how expensive plants at the garden center are lately? I priced junipers and they are $50 for a 1 gallon plant!

Screw that. So I snipped some tips off my existing junipers and dipped them in rooting hormone and put them in moist coco coir. They'll be gallon size by next year. I need like 6 and I'll be damned if I'm dropping $300 on 6 plants.
I tried doing bonsai with juniper once and it gave me a WICKED rash ugh

FB_IMG_1680907129793.jpg

Ya'll seen how expensive plants at the garden center are lately? I priced junipers and they are $50 for a 1 gallon plant!

Screw that. So I snipped some tips off my existing junipers and dipped them in rooting hormone and put them in moist coco coir. They'll be gallon size by next year. I need like 6 and I'll be damned if I'm dropping $300 on 6 plants.
All gardening things are way more expensive. Mulch is $44/yard here this year. Was $18 3 years ago

Measures soil moisture/temp/ and EC! Be kick ass for knowing when to water and how often to feed em nutes!
I use these(mine are different brand but the same) when I want a closed tent grow. My reservoir is on a remote switch, so I just set an alert for whatever 'Low' RH level I want the monitor to alert me for. Then when it alerts that it's low, I water with the remote switch as needed. When I'm away all Bluetooth hardware are then monitored through remote access. :thumbsup:

:smokeout:
_20230408_193730.JPG

Just go to the garden center with some pruning sheers and ziploc baggies and cut yourself some clones when nobody’s lookin! ;) :crying: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back