Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got stung by 2 bumblebees today while trying to chase some squirrels out of some lady's roof. 1 in the upper lip and 1 in the back of the neck. Finally completed my list of local critters that sting. 3/10 on the pain scale and 0/10 for adrenaline. Just in case anybody was wondering, since my wife wasn't :baked:

I got the burrito bowl! Chicken/rice/cheese/sour cream!

Good evening monkeys!

We gotta get you on the right food track brother! So much killer food at locally owned places around you. I'll send you some Chipoltaway and a list of amazing taquerias!

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 11.42.47 PM.png

I got stung by 2 bumblebees today while trying to chase some squirrels out of some lady's roof. 1 in the upper lip and 1 in the back of the neck. Finally completed my list of local critters that sting. 3/10 on the pain scale and 0/10 for adrenaline. Just in case anybody was wondering, since my wife wasn't :baked:
If you feel the need to venture into other locations’ critters, I’ve got a spare bedroom you can use, and know where the scorpions hang out :rofl: :rofl:

"What, you got in a fight with Danny Terrio and shot Jimmy Walker in the lips"

Last edited:

Guitar is guitar.

Ha! I avoid Walmart like the plague, but end up there or in other stores that have the shitty guitars out. My wife hates it as I'll pick them up and start playing. My my standard go to song in those situations is The Dead Kennedy's Too Drunk to Fuck :haha: or Paganini caprices, but those are really hard to pull off

You ever been to a hockey game? Highly recommend. By far my favorite sport to see live. And tickets are like 10% of what they cost by you compared to here
Tickets for tonight were dirt cheap on resale today! $750 face value seats first row behind penalty box were $300! Also had some 2nd row behind home team bench for same price! Upper deck front rows (1-3) were avg $60 each!

I would never get a burrito or quesadilla from chipotle but hard to mess up chicken on top of rice with cheese! I had tacos 2 nights ago so got the burrito bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back