Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong with the teeny tiny dresses you posted above. If that’s what makes a lady happy to wear…..who am I to complain :shrug: :pass:
I see nothing wrong either, if u got the shape to wear the stuff. Nothing wrong with seeing a sexy lookin lady, but sometimes u do get that WTF is that, moment.

Why is it called a hermaphrodite when the plant developes male parts as well? The definition of a hermaphroditic plant as I was taught in school is a plant whose flowers contain both male AND female organs in the SAME flower, whereas a monoecious plant has BOTH male and female flowers separately on the same plant?????? Isn't cannabis being stressed into becoming monoecious rather than hermi?????

Last edited:
Why is it called a hermaphrodite when the plant developes male parts as well, the definition of a hermaphroditic plant as I was taught in school is a plant whose flowers contain both male AND female organs in the SAME flower, whereas a monoecious plant has BOTH male and female flowers separately on the same plant?????? Isn't cannabis being stressed into becoming monoecious rather than hermi?????

meh, potato, potahto :doh: :rolleyes2: ppp

Why is it called a hermaphrodite when the plant developes male parts as well, the definition of a hermaphroditic plant as I was taught in school is a plant whose flowers contain both male AND female organs in the SAME flower, whereas a monoecious plant has BOTH male and female flowers separately on the same plant?????? Isn't cannabis being stressed into becoming monoecious rather than hermi?????
1684532338304.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back