Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD-25 and Blackstrap.
Cellphone.

IMG_20230518_150636.jpg
IMG_20230518_150408.jpg

What the fook is that contraption? Lemme guess……this is the new AI powered contraception device from those sweeties over at Tesla??!!?? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
It's the G'Pen Connect mine Amigro. It rips if you want it to. 3 power settings, pass through vaping while it's charging... The bowl lasts forever if you keep them clean. I've had the installed bowl for over a year and it's still just as good as day 1.

I Highly:smoker1: recommend!

:pass:

I’m growing a unknown strain from a mix-pack, Fast buds and you @Drownomatic suggested it could be a LSD-25… I now believe you were correct. The shape of the buds are looking very similar! That was a very good eye you had!

Nice bro, and to be honest - your buds look better then mine and got way more color! Great growing! :woohoo1:

Btw, will the buds tighten up in the last weeks? Mine’s kind of airy :pass:

It's the G'Pen Connect mine Amigro. It rips if you want it to. 3 power settings, pass through vaping while it's charging... The bowl lasts forever if you keep them clean. I've had the installed bowl for over a year and it's still just as good as day 1.

I Highly:smoker1: recommend!

:pass:
This is what I use these days :lildab:
IMG_0108.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back