Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Drop....... :headbang: ..but that is the same as here.....big temp changes day to day......

The Wind is the big issue today....I Like me seedlings well ventilated......but not Smashed....so I stuck their Lid back on.

News says Italy is getting mass flooding....and the wind is Easterly...so I'm Wondering if it will come our way.......:pass:
Ya it's spring so it's always up and down but it sure starting to feel like this stuff ain't normal

Good morning ! 65* this time yesterday 44* today, big drop

Big Drop....... :headbang: ..but that is the same as here.....big temp changes day to day......

The Wind is the big issue today....I Like me seedlings well ventilated......but not Smashed....so I stuck their Lid back on.

News says Italy is getting mass flooding....and the wind is Easterly...so I'm Wondering if it will come our way.......:pass:

Ya it's spring so it's always up and down but it sure starting to feel like this stuff ain't normal
About the very same here, that's what I get for breaking out and wearing shorts, cold LOL

:biggrin: No Beach today.......you'd need sunglasses on just to keep the sand out your eyes.............But...cracked me up yesterday....

If 2 people...cough men.... dig a hole...why do other peole...cough men....walk up an Look in it......?

It is so Funny....like a people..cough...men magnet......

IMG_5399.JPG

The man in the red shorts walk along......and stops and Looks...doesn't say owt.....the man in blue shorts is on his way along the watters edge.....
the one in red walks off....

IMG_5401.JPG

So the guy in blue goes and Look in it........:crying:....

I Caught 3 in 5 minutes...{but the 3rd shot was blurred....}...so what's going on people...cough...men.......:crying:...

The Couple didn't Stop....I could imagine the man twitching and the woman saying.....don't go look in that Hole..or I'll Strangle you......:biggrin:

About the very same here, that's what I get for breaking out and wearing shorts, cold LOL

Damn @Talonxracer ....it was You........ :headbang:

Hubby has been Blaming himself for packing the gas heater away............:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back