Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @MedCzech !

My double grape from the last grow is gone, love it!
Yeah, this was the last of it. This was the grapey gas phenotype. Total fire 🔥 I have one going now that’s the same. My Sour Stomper x DG is smelling like something special. Grape Pixie candy. I grew one of those a few years back. There’s lots of good herb in the tent though.

You must be psyched about the new harvest 😊
Some nice buds coming!
Absolutely! It is hands down the best grow I have had the honor of watching,,,,, as much as I love to be hands on, I learned that with living soil, less is more, LOL

With only one plant in the cabinet it is far, far easier to control temps and humidity, LOL, I decided that the cabinet needs a bit of enlargement and upgrading to a 6" ACI vent fan and restricting myself to just 3 plants, but we all know if there is room for 6 you might as well stuff it full of plants, LOL

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Bout to pack up a Pax3 and shift into the day. Thinking a little Runtz and some Double Grape, just about the last of it too…the new harvest can’t get here too soon.

Hopefully after this run, I won’t ever be lacking again for meds! ✅😎
With that full house.............DUH!:haha:
Hope ya have your Grove bags ready!
Good morning @MedCzech !

My double grape from the last grow is gone, love it!
Double Grape, Sour Stomper and that bitch 3BOG makes for some hella powerful live rosin.
Still have over 20G sitting in my butter section of the fridge.:eyebrows:
Kinda why I still haven't touched the 3 one gal bags of Mangos N Chem sitting in the freezer. I need to go ahead and make a couple temple balls. I really need to get mold, so I can make some 'bars' easier with pressure and a little low heat......very low. While it won't be quite like temple ball hash, it's still HASH!:eyebrows:
I've become quite fond of hash in my Yocan Evolve Plus......another @pop22 spot on recommendation!

This stuff will get you right as rain!:headbang:
IMG_20230406_204028045.jpg
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

With that full house.............DUH!:haha:
Hope ya have your Grove bags ready!

Double Grape, Sour Stomper and that bitch 3BOG makes for some hella powerful live rosin.
Still have over 20G sitting in my butter section of the fridge.:eyebrows:
Kinda why I still haven't touched the 3 one gal bags of Mangos N Chem sitting in the freezer. I need to go ahead and make a couple temple balls. I really need to get mold, so I can make some 'bars' easier with pressure and a little low heat......very low. While it won't be quite like temple ball hash, it's still HASH!:eyebrows:
I've become quite fond of hash in my Yocan Evolve Plus......another @pop22 spot on recommendation!

This stuff will get you right as rain!:headbang:
View attachment 1580851:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Good morning @WildBill :headbang:

I really like the hit of the 3bog, but it is so greasy that even overnight in the deep freezer it doesn't want to come up off the paper. SO I only mix it with other strains when pressing now, LOL,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back