Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm looking into getting a new led for the 3x3. Mars hydro has the bar style 3x3 300w with Samsung diodes and non a Samsung one. Spider farmer has the same thing. Any huge difference or recommendations? Should I wait closer to 420 for better deals?

Another day, another picture. Worked on the UV-B fixtures today, getting ready for that.

6B7BE5AB-54FD-4FC9-85D7-860E0CF704BC.jpeg

So I'm looking into getting a new led for the 3x3. Mars hydro has the bar style 3x3 300w with Samsung diodes and non a Samsung one. Spider farmer has the same thing. Any huge difference or recommendations? Should I wait closer to 420 for better deals?
I'm running a FC-3000 with uv last years model and very happy with the light great converge in my 3x3x72

Jean-o's Double Bubble Bluebery Trouble Day 88
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Love my Mars lights. I did months of price tracking when I bought this one and sometimes it's cheaper buying direct and sometimes cheaper from Amazon. They change the prices for shipping all the time to make it confusing. Never used a spider farmer so got no clue about them. @Marshydro is a sponsor here and regularly does giveaways...

The ParfactWorks ZE250 is an excellent light. I highly recommend looking it over.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back