Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Owl 's Creme De Le Compton F3 Pre-Release Tester
Day 55
Screenshot_20230512-115923~2.png

She' s building her trichome coat... I can't seem to pinpoint her arama.. The first scent that hits the nose is a loud gas. But a stroke of the stem reveals a fruit bowl type aroma...

:pass:

Happy Rainy Friday, my stonery friends.

Hows everyone doing?

I "took the day off" which really means I drank too much, slept in, went grocery shopping with my wife and then caught up on work when I got home. I had to work last Saturday, so I used a comp day. Just got on and did a few little things I absolutely had to knock out today that were time sensitive.

5 gallon buckets are getting out of hand. $7.99 each + $2.50 for lids, and I needed 4 for some plants I needed to transplant.

Everything is just getting out of hand. We found bacon marked down to $3 a pound and bought 10lbs of it. I was like, I'm growing jalapenos and I know I'm gonna be making jalapeno poppers later this summer, might as well stock up.

Happy Rainy Friday, my stonery friends.

Hows everyone doing?

I "took the day off" which really means I drank too much, slept in, went grocery shopping with my wife and then caught up on work when I got home. I had to work last Saturday, so I used a comp day. Just got on and did a few little things I absolutely had to knock out today that were time sensitive.

5 gallon buckets are getting out of hand. $7.99 each + $2.50 for lids, and I needed 4 for some plants I needed to transplant.

Everything is just getting out of hand. We found bacon marked down to $3 a pound and bought 10lbs of it. I was like, I'm growing jalapenos and I know I'm gonna be making jalapeno poppers later this summer, might as well stock up.
You have farm land near you? Take a drive… I haven’t bought a 5 gal bucket since I started growing. Find them all over the place in country areas. Only ones you have to worry about are hydraulic fluid buckets. They need a serious washing when “rescued”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back