Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be 80*f today and clear. I will get a few projects closer to finishing, still waiting on some components to arrive.
Yeah, I am designing our greenhouse right now. We got in 14 screened windows, the storm door and the roof brackets, still need wood, corrugated paneling, and all the little hardware goodies.
Nice my fiancé is a manager at Home Depot. We got all the windows at $26 each and the storm door for $62.
Going to be a 10x14’ space.

Should go up next week👍

Good morning @MedCzech ! :d5: :pass:
Sup?

What you burning up this morning? Little Lemon Haze x Lowrider 2 here. It’s like 17%THC, so funny that it actually feels quite mild compared to most of the stuff i toke on 😂😂

Sup?

What you burning up this morning? Little Lemon Haze x Lowrider 2 here. It’s like 17%THC, so funny that it actually feels quite mild compared to most of the stuff i toke on 😂😂
Slurricane grown from clone by my friends son. Killer stuff strong sour apple on the exhale . Got 2 others from him hoping they are as good 🤞

Slurricane grown from clone by my friends son. Killer stuff strong sour apple on the exhale . Got 2 others from him hoping they are as good 🤞
Sour apple sounds really nice.
Slurricane you say 🤔hmmm…

Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back