Not open for further replies.
Yeah that.... uhhhh.... I dunno man.
These mid length socks are a *pain*
I settled on this instead
Screenshot_20230406_204649_Chrome.jpg

These mid length socks are a *pain*
I settled on this instead
View attachment 1580715

Can't get the website on there? Listen, when I launch my "I have gross feet that's why I'm putting on socks" Only Fans, which every video starts off with my bare feet and ending fully socked, I feel like that's a missed opportunity to show off the website addy.

Nope here in the US. The line that runs from the fan and plugs into the controller is a single ⅛" pin I guess calling it a power connection may have been incorrect. It would the the line that sends to signal to the fan to turn on. The fan itself has the usual US 3 prone for actual power. I did find out from AC Infinity that their controller only works with AC Infinity fans so I ordered a new fan and controller. Hopefully I will be able to get in touch with Spider-Farmer since I believe this should be covered under warranty.
Oh, like an aux plug…

I just peeked at the SF website, what was the problem you were having?
First I purchased this fan in May 2022 and have used it with no problems. Now the fan comes on when no temperature or humidity setting is triggered. Only come on at a low level I’m assuming 1 but the controller show the fan speed 0 no matter what the speed setting was for a triggered event. As soon as I scroll through the settings on the controller the fan shuts off. I spent sometime sitting and watch the controller. It worked perfectly when a setting was triggered turning on and off. But at some point the fan would come on when the temperature and humidity trigger points were at least 1 away from trigger. I went through the manual for the controller several time did not see I had anything set incorrectly. So I have a new. AC Infinity fan and 69 controller, hopefully SF will contact me at some point and I can get the issue resolved. And as I was typing that last bit I got a message from SF. BBL

Can't get the website on there? Listen, when I launch my "I have gross feet that's why I'm putting on socks" Only Fans, which every video starts off with my bare feet and ending fully socked, I feel like that's a missed opportunity to show off the website addy.
Psh. Pssssh. PSSSSSSSH. Fine I'll switch it out lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back