Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local hydroponic store is having a rep from foxfarm come speak on cannabis...and free tacos..I just bought these 2x2in gro blocks @420autoflower I was told by @Mañ'O'Green that the 4x4x4in hold to much water...that or you told me..idk I was high....so I went with these....I'll use my seedling tray, heat mat, marshydro control....also a seedling light.....View attachment 1592138
Tacos u say…. ;)
image.jpg

@InkAddict$ will all of those rock wool germinating "thingies" work. probably but what is your thinking? why do you want to use rock wool in those configurations?

Rock wool is an inert grow medium and requires regular fertigation with different nutrient profiles than coco?

Why don't you just use a Rapid Rooter or other sponge?

Well.. the Rocbud raspberry punch smells identical to 24c x 3bog freshly chopped.. The Raspberry punch had thick long stems and small hard buds and looks like a low yielder too.. I was willing to consider that my 4yo tlo soil was the limiting factor, but my sodk is in the same soil and much bigger/still growing.. Ill have to run a few more rbrp to see if this is the norm.. Worth the space if its total fire but im not expecting more than 2-3 ozs

Well.. the Rocbud raspberry punch smells identical to 24c x 3bog freshly chopped.. The Raspberry punch had thick long stems and small hard buds and looks like a low yielder too.. I was willing to consider that my 4yo tlo soil was the limiting factor, but my sodk is in the same soil and much bigger/still growing.. Ill have to run a few more rbrp to see if this is the norm.. Worth the space if its total fire but im not expecting more than 2-3 ozs
I grow a lot of Rocbud plants and they are generally medium sized but :fire: Supposedly his grape Rolex is a purple 24c. And supposedly the original mephisto 24c has dragon blood in it

Weekly update:

IMG_20230510_193237740_HDR_inPixio.jpg

So I emailed the car shop where I am getting the clutch replaced and he replied today 4:30pm so I arrived to a not so pleasant guy that said I didn't call you? Well the email did not say 4:30 but wait for my call. So the car is still in the bay and they are working on it but you can see the frustration building as two then three guys surround it. The big pry bar comes out and even the boss is in on it. Then he comes over to me and says "You jinxed yourself. It has to come out again I will call you tomorrow. We are superstitious around here.......... " He implied that if you show up before the "Call" shit goes wrong. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well I didn't jinx myself, I don't have to pull that shit out again, that is why I am paying them. This shop owner has a problem communicating, he is so much like me at that age it could be me :haha: Most of his customers probably go ballistic at this moment but I have been there and done that. So now I have to inject some humor. When I go to pick up the car tomorrow or whenever, I will have my wife burn some sage around it and I will ask him to remove the pin from my voodoo doll car so I may drive safely down the road.

IMG_20230510_201132193.jpg:funny::funny::funny:

He will either laugh or I will never do business there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back