Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local hydroponic store is having a rep from foxfarm come speak on cannabis...and free tacos..I just bought these 2x2in gro blocks @420autoflower I was told by @Mañ'O'Green that the 4x4x4in hold to much water...that or you told me..idk I was high....so I went with these....I'll use my seedling tray, heat mat, marshydro control....also a seedling light.....View attachment 1592138
Cool bro! :thumbsup:
Those will work just fine.
Looks like your small cubes are wrapped so you can either plug up the existing hole in your 4x4x4” blocks with more rockwool and set your 2x2” directly on top, or peal off the paper wrapping around the 2x2” and shave a little off around the edges so it fits in the hole that’s already in the 4x4”

Many a day I have several dabs before 9am.....but then again I am up 5-6 hours by that time...... :rofl: :hookah:
I used to smoke every morning (before high school) but I just can't do it much anymore because I just want to sleep all afternoon. I'm up at least 4 hours by 9 AM. Maybe that's a good time! :baked:

Many a day I have several dabs before 9am.....but then again I am up 5-6 hours by that time...... :hookah: and I don't have the crazy hair.....the psychotic eyes maybe but not the hair... :rofl:
I generally have 5 or 6 dabs along with a couple cups of coffee prior to my morning 2.5 mile walk :headbang: :pass:

Looks like your small cubes are wrapped so you can either plug up the existing hole in your 4x4x4” blocks with more rockwool and set your 2x2” directly on top, or peal off the paper wrapping around the 2x2” and shave a little off around the edges so it fits in the hole that’s already in the 4x4”
Ok cool ty. I appreciate it

Is this okay?
20230510_190619.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back